Free delivery on orders over £29

Delivery Charges

Royal Mail First Class

£3.50 (Free over £29.00)

Items are usually delivered between 1-3 days. We estimate that 90% of first class items are delivered the next day; however, the remaining 10% can take up to 7 days. There is no guaranteed delivery date or tracking available for First Class post.

Royal Mail Signed For

£4.60

This service requires a signature on delivery, if a signature cannot be obtained the item will be taken to your local sorting office and you will need to collect the item in person within 7 days of the attempted delivery. If the item is not collected within this time it will be returned to us.

Royal Mail Special Delivery

£7.50

Order by 2pm Monday to Thursday, delivery guaranteed by 1pm next working day. Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be delivered the following Monday. 

Signature required on delivery. If a signature cannot be obtained the item will be taken to your local sorting office and you will need to collect the item in person within 7 days of the attempted delivery. If the item is not collected within this time it will be returned to us.

Royal Mail International

£10

Sent via Royal Mail’s International Tracked and Signed For service. Delivery times may vary per country, but generally Europe is 7 days and 10-14 days for the rest of the world. Please see www.royalmail.co.uk for further details. Overseas orders may be subject to import duties which are valid in your country for which you are responsible for.

Changes to delivery outside the UK due to Brexit

Please note that Midhaven Ltd has no control over any customs or import duties that could be charged when the package reaches your destination country and for which you might be liable.

As a result of the UK leaving the EU, products that are delivered to Ireland or any other EU country are now classed as an international delivery and may be subject to taxes, fees, customs duty, levies, or other charges. These fees/charges are unfortunately out of our control as they are levied by the border force/customs office of your country and we have no way of knowing what these may be.

We do advise that you review these customs formalities and import fees before placing an order, this may result in you being charged as the importer of the product.

Subscribe to the newsletter